Concert Asset Management - Mission Statement
To provide comprehensive management services for investors interested in protecting principal and optimizing investment returns.
Concert Asset Management - Investment Strategy
Since 1988, William G. Ferrell has applied methodologies of risk management to successfully manage investments. This philosophy incorporates risk-adjusted portfolio allocation as well as utilizing cash as an asset class to provide a safe harbor in difficult market conditions. Concert Artificial Intelligence (Concert AI) takes this methodology to the next level through the use of artificial intelligence and neural networks that are capable of machine learning and self-optimization. This provides the advantages of risk-adjusted portfolio allocation, cash as a safe harbor to prevent loss during market downturns, and constant self-optimization of the process.
Markets, like music, are in constant motion. Static pictures of investment portfolios and benchmarks cannot compete with investments that stay in tune with changing risks and investment opportunities. Our passion is to employ cutting-edge artificial intelligence to create sustainable investment portfolios with maximum reliable returns.
Instead of relying on subjective forecasts, we believe that:
- Real-time price behavior is the most objective and accurate reflection of market reality,
- “Putting Performance First” requires modifying investment exposures as market conditions change, and
- Artificial intelligence provides the ultimate in securities pattern recognition to enhance performance and avoid market turmoil.
We trust our methods because they are intuitive, objective, rules-based, and proven. We design investment products that continuously monitor live patterns of risk and return and adapt Concert AI exposures as the future unfolds. Concert AI has produced return performance in excess of the market indices.
Concert AI achieves outperformance based upon:
- Superior security selection based on recognizing patterns in the price behavior of individual securities and accurately forecasting future behavior.
- Maintaining risk levels commensurate with market volatilities except in the extreme.
- Providing the above in a scalable manner to enable the implementation of listing strategies in liquid investable assets such as separate accounts and ETFs.
- Protecting committed capital from extreme market turmoil.
- Employing “cash” as an asset class to be used as “safe harbor” in times of extreme market stress often created by systemic breakdowns in market functionality.
- Attracting individual and institutional Investors to an investment culture founded on the principles of inspiring trust at all levels of internal firm culture and external relations with clients and regulators.